How we can help you!
At Moran McNamara, we feel very privileged to support our clients as they build and grow their businesses. We genuinely care about the individuals, SME’s, farmers, professionals, retailers, larger commercial businesses and International clients we work with and we try to make their lives as easy as possible.
Saving you time, stress and money is what we are about. Click below to find our about the different services we offer.
Staying safe from Covid19
Like so many others, we have tweaked the way we work to keep you our clients and our staff safe. Here are some key points from our new Covid19 protocols:
- Before you arrive – if you have been in contact with a known COVID-19 case, have been overseas in the previous two weeks or if you feel unwell we ask you to please cancel the face-to-face meeting and instead either 1) reschedule or 2) opt for a virtual (zoom) meeting instead
- On arrival – please use the hand sanitiser that is provided before entering the office
- On entering our office – please take a seat in the reception area until you are directed to enter the meeting room
- On entering the meeting room – please take a seat behind the protective screen in place, unfortunately no handshaking is permitted
- During the meeting – please observe social distancing and cough etiquette at all times
- After the meeting/On exit – please use the hand sanitiser that is provided before leaving the office
Please note that all socially distanced face-to-face meetings need to be booked in advance. You can book yours by calling Bernadette on +353 (0)71 9671524
We are pleased to offer a full contactless service for existing and new clients. Our contactless service includes these simple steps:
- Initial zoom meeting or phone call to ascertain income and allowances
- We will issue a quotation for approval
- Our team will calculate refund or liabilities due and send a copy of the draft return by email for your review and approval
- Once approved we finalise the return and submit to revenue
- Check the notice of assessment
- Fees can be paid on online by bank transfer or by card payment over the phone
Although we are still happy to arrange socially distanced physical meetings, we understand that it can often be difficult for some of our clients due to distance or mobility or complications due to COVID19. A virtual meeting gives you all the benefits of a face to face without the travel time and disruption. To book an online meeting please call Bernie on +353 (0) 71-9671524
What our clients say
Margaret Kasser, Eurolingo Group Carrick on Shannon
“Sheila and Declan are not your normal run of the mill bean counters. You can trust them to come up with financial solutions for all of your business and personal financial problems – and with lightning speed”.
Colm Brennan, Farmer Co. Meath
“Initially I was a little apprehensive about switching accountants but Moran McNamara offer a great professional service. All information is both clear and accurate. Sheila Moran, Declan McNamara and their team are very friendly and are always available for queries.”
Bart & Jacqui Gibbons, Directors of Centra Drumshanbo
“Moran McNamara are an essential part of our business, advising on our business performance and ensuring that we have peace of mind with all aspects, including tax compliance and tax planning. Advice is never more than a call away. We have found them to be efficient and professional and we would highly recommend them”.
Orla Casey, Euroco, Leitrim Village
“Highly competant and approachable tax advisors and accountants who provide an excellent service in dealing with my EU focused business. Can highly recommend for all Leitrim and wider afield start ups and growing companies – top class!”
Sole Trader Roscommon
“I first engaged Moran McNamara to guide my business through a complex revenue audit. To say they made the process less fearful and less onerous would be very accurate. Through their assured support and practical guidance, the audit was efficient and very manageable with considerably reduced stress levels for my team! I feel in very capable hands and know that they are working on my behalf”.
Grace Roche, Pretty Bird. Leitrim Village
“Moran McNamara are the best thing to happen to my start-up business. From helping me get my company set up to managing my taxation, Sheila, Declan, Michelle and all the team have very approachable and there to guide me every step of the way.”